Manchester United goalkeepers David De Gea and Dean Henderson all featured in Premier league’s top five best goalkeepers on save percentage.
De Gea has come to several scrutiny this season after several personal errors with some leading to goals.
But his performance is still rated 5th in the league based on save percentage.
Henderson spent last season on loan at Sheffield United as his performance has put De Gea under pressure on who will be the clubs regular number 1 next season.
Both De Gea and Henderson are still contracted to Man United as they are currently training together at Carrington as preparation for the new season intensifies.
The list features goalkeepers who have had more than 10 appearances in the league.
The full list is below.
- Hugo Lloris | Tottenham Hotspur | 79.6%
- Bernd Leno | Arsenal | 77.6%
3. Dean Henderson | Sheffield United (on-loan) | 75.2%
- Kasper Schmeichel | Leicester City | 73.8%
5. David De Gea | Manchester United | 73.6%